Excellence and Innovation in Anesthesia, including Peri-operative and Pain Management.
The Mission of the Department of Anesthesiology at Security Force Hospital Makkah is to provide the highest quality of anesthesia care for patients undergoing surgical and diagnostic procedures. We are committed to provide our services in a comprehensive and compassionate manner that maintains human dignity and is in conformance with the mission of the SFHM.
In order to meet our mission:
- Quality Patient Care: Delivering quality patient care is the center of everything we do.
- Teaching Excellence: We seek to uphold the highest standards in training health care professionals.
- Customer Focus: Our focus is to provide the highest anesthesia care for our patients with zero errors.
- Respect for the Individual: We recognize and value the contributions of every individual.
- Teamwork: We work toward a unified approach to developing health care solutions.
- Embracing Change: Embracing change will help us to be successful.
- Operational Efficiency: We strive for efficient and effective delivery of services with acceptable cost and excellent outcome.
- To be able to set a solid ground for scientific research.
- To prepare and implement a full pain management program.
- To prepare a measurable list of KIP's.