Be a role model in providing medical nutrition therapy which contributes to the welfare of the community by promoting awareness about the role of food and nutrition in disease management and prevention.
The Clinical Nutrition Department at Security Forces Hospital is committed to provide optimal, cost effective, evidence-based nutritional care to all patients in terms of quality and safety, as well as to disseminate accurate, up-to-date nutrition education to patients and staff.
- Implementation of CBAHI standards in nutritional care.
- Completing Clinical Nutrition department staff number.
- Developing policies and procedures which cover all services to help managing the work.
- Establishing a plan for Clinical Nutrition Intern training program.
- Finishing the designing process of nutrition educational brochures.
- Preparing the most suitable plan for Clinical Nutrition staff training and education.