The Department of Engineering Affairs strives to achieve excellence in its service to SFHM, and maintain planning, Design & Development well ahead to meet the ever changing demands for SFHM expansion endeavors.
The mission of Engineering Department is to provide a high quality, fast and safe services in operation and maintenance by self-operation to reach to a healthy and safe environment for the patients, visitors and employees.
The Engineering Department contributes in upgrading of the hospital services by the engineering research studies and consultations to meet the requirements in accordance to the International Healthcare Standards.
- To provide a high quality, fast and safe services in operation and maintenance by self-operation to reach to a healthy and safe environment for the patients, visitors and employees.
- Improve and enhance the quality of engineering services provided through planned preventive maintenance, systematic monitoring, resolving problems, cost-effective, skillful manpower and evaluating.
- Facilitate the most appropriate allocation of resources through integration with the utilization management program.
- Maintain the facilities and equipment to have a healthy environment to maximize patient safety and minimize patient and facility risk of adverse occurrence through integration with the risk management program.
- Extend the lifetime of facilities, plants and equipment by supplying a programmed
- Maintenance with cost-effective.