Maintaining SFHM integrity to the MOI employees and its dependents and to the public by using all available media sources and services.
The Public Relations & Media Affairs Office is dedicated in helping the Security Forces Hospital Program – Makkah to be recognized as center of excellence by actively promoting the brand name within the Kingdom, the GCC region & internationally.
- Staffing needs for the department to function very well.
- To start creating Public Relations & Media Affairs Office Policies & Procedures.
- To establish the Public Relations & Media Affairs Office.
- Assist in the allocation of budget for the department’s events and activities.
- The establishment of an integrated media center.
- Providing patient and hospital information through any media with the approval of SFHM- Manager.
- Arranging all media activities relating to public announcement.
- Verifying SFHM press release according to existing policies and procedures of the institution.
- Coordinating and monitoring related SFHM activities in and outside the Hospital.
- Media personnel will be responsible for maintaining the good image and integrity of SFHM in coordination with the concerned department.
- To promote and maintain contacts with the general public, organizations and other clientele.
- To actively engage with the public and host visitors to SFHM to showcase the facilities that are available.
- Develop and maintain strong community relations.
- Participate in international and national conferences/exhibitions.
- Increase awareness within the community through outreach programs.
- Develop appropriate audio/visual and/or short film of SFHM to showcase to the public and its clients.
- Determining the appropriate focus for Public Relations & Media Affairs Office.
- Planning a Public Relations & Media Affairs programs in response to identified needs of SFHM employees, patients, families and clients.
- Implementing planned programs.
- Evaluating Public Relations & Media Affairs programs.
- Acting as a resource for Health and Information for the hospital.
- Providing news and articles for magazines and newspaper.
- Supervising and implementing the infrastructure and design of electronic media.