To deliver the highest quality urological patient care in Makkah region, and to provide the most diverse doctor specialization, through updated urological knowledge and research process.
The Division currently offers a full spectrum strategy for the evaluation and management of urologic problems in adults, and offers expertise in most urological sub-specialties. These include the following: stone, female urology, urinary incontinence, erectile dysfunction, and general adult urology. This is achieved by fostering expertise and specialization in all aspects of urological care, supplemented by skilled doctors, an outstanding nursing team, and a support staff devoted to our mission. We strive to exceed the expectations of our patients, and provide the highest standard of care for each individual patient.
- Plan and develop department of urology to the highest international standards.
- Establish high class, well equipped urology department and able to provide high standards urologic care.
- Fulfillment of the targeted number of manpower of the urology department within the near future.
- Supply of all needed facilities for management of all urological diseases.
- Prepare appropriate space for urodynamic laboratory.
- Release ESWL (Mobile) tender.
- Prepare space for ESWL space requirements.
- Improve all needed OR instrumentations.
- Training for OR Nurses or Urology Procedure
- Continued educational plan for all staff.